Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Win or Lose?

Some days you can't win for losing.

Things are going good, and then out of no where, something slaps you in the face.

My thoughts? You pick and choose your battles. Some things just aren't worth the fight.

I've made the decisions I made... and I did so for MYSELF. I'm at a selfish stage in my life. I have finally started taking control, and not in it just to please everyone else. That's a miserable life.

I've been there, and done that. I've smiled and pretended it's all ok... just so EVERYONE else was happy.

I'm tired of being attacked. I'm tired of having to explain myself.

I don't need to be drug down anymore.

I'm me, I'm just who I am. You can't change me. If you don't like that-- I'm not going to apologize, because I won't apologize for the way God made me.

Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I've done stupid things and said things I shouldn't have. I'm human-- I make mistakes. But realize that everything I do that doesn't make YOU happy, isn't necessarily a mistake. It isn't necessarily to make you mad. It's because I am living MY life. I'm doing what I need to do. Take it or leave it.

I'm annoyed. I'm frustrated. I'm trying to get my life on track, and it seems like there are things and people trying to hold me back. But it won't. I'm determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment