Friday, July 29, 2011

My head is spinning...

But in a good way.

Yesterday, I took a leap of faith, and signed up to sell Mary Kay. I've heard, or read, both positive and negative things about this type of business... but I really felt like this could be something good for me. So I did it.

I just got off the phone with my Sales Director, and my head's going crazy. Lots of numbers, lots of good ideas and lots of positive energy.

I would LOVE to start out at "Star Level"... but money, of course, is the issue. I can't just purchase all this stuff out of my own pocket. I'd love to, but money issues were the reason I decided to invest in another "job". So, I'm praying that as soon as possible, I can get some orders rolling in to help me out.

I haven't received my starter package yet... and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I truly am excited about the opportunity. Nervous? Yes, but I know that passion is the key. This is what I want to do. This is what I NEED to do.

I want to be a positive change in the lives of others. I want to share the joy and excitement I've got inside about the endless opportunities that lay ahead.

I know that I can do this... but I can't do it alone. Any feedback, encouragement, questions or orders (had to throw that in there!): shoot it my way!

"When I call on Jesus, all things are possible"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blaine!

    I'm following your blog! Be sure to visit mine too! http://beautyunlocked.blogspot.com

    I'm so excited for you to join the team and get started! I know you'll be great!

    I'm available to chat anytime you have questions and you can work up to becoming a Star Consultant!

    Looking forward to working with you,

    Kim :-)

    ReplyDelete