Thursday, August 29, 2013

Why I Love My Rainbow Cleaning System!

You may have seen my recent posts about my Rainbow... and maybe you're getting tired of seeing it.  For that, I'm sorry... but I really am excited about our latest purchase!

You may think... "It's just a vacuum cleaner." "You're crazy if you're that excited over a vacuum cleaner."  "What is wrong with you?"

Whatever you're thinking... I want you to step back for a second and let me explain.

I grew up with my mom having a Rainbow.  And of course, I hated cleaning, so I couldn't have cared less about what she, or I, used to clean the floors.  Although, I was always amazed and disgusted at the junk that wound up in the water.

It wasn't until I was grown up and out of the house that I realized how much I took that Rainbow for granted.  When Louis and I got married, he had an old (broken) Oreck.  I HATED that thing.  It didn't pick up ANYTHING.  It was heavy and I hated having a vacuum with a bag.

So, we bought a Bissell.  It was a little over a hundred bucks... and although Louis wasn't convinced there was anything wrong with the Oreck... he was immediately amazed at how much the Bissell was picking up.

Now remember-- we have a black lab.  Lord knows I had NO idea how much a Lab would shed when I first got him.  We have a lot of dog hair-- EVERYWHERE.  So I wanted something that was going to pick up all that hair.  And the Bissell seemed to be doing an ok job... but somewhere deep down, I knew we needed a Rainbow.  The Bissell was definitely better than the old Oreck, AND it didn't have a bag.  But still, emptying the little canister at the end of each vacuum left dust flying around the trash can.  And yeah, I was breathing that crap in.  On top of all that... the vacuum as a whole was disgusting.  I would routinely try to clean it-- dust and dirt everywhere within it.

Having grown up in a home with a Rainbow, I knew how great they were.  My sisters and their husbands had purchased them as well.  Louis, however, wasn't convinced... So when we got the opportunity for a demo-- I jumped on it.  I wanted him to see the difference.

And he did!

Now we do have quite a bit of hardwood in the house we're currently in.  But I HATE sweeping.  I feel like it doesn't do much at all... and afterwards, when I mop, I still find dirt and dog hair that sweeping didn't take care of.  And the carpets... man, it seemed to take forever with our Bissell to get the dog hair up.

The Rainbow rep came and did a full demonstration... and even though I'd used one before, I was AMAZED at what that thing can do.

So let me first tell you:

IT IS NOT JUST A VACUUM CLEANER!

It's an air purifier, deodorizer, sanitizer, humidifier, vaporizer... duster, vacuum... Pretty sure I left something out there...

Anyway! This thing is cleaning machine.  I seriously wanted to use it immediately-- top to bottom -- in our house.    I was vacuuming the floors, the walls-- dusting everything -- cleaning the couch cushions and pillows.  Vacuuming our bed (which, by the way... is disgusting) and pillows.

And after vacuuming my hardwoods... mopping was so much better than normal!  I didn't see any dirt or dog hair!  (I am looking forward to getting the Rainbow mopping attachment though... It mops and sucks up the water too!)

We also keep it running 24/7 for air purification (and deodorizing!).  After a few weeks, it'll help cut back on the dust (less dusting = happier Blaine).  It's also certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America!  I have asthma-- so I'm definitely game for something that will help me breathe better.

I am sold on this truly amazing machine.  If you've just moved into a new place, if you have pets, if you have babies (especially if you have babies)... Let us come show you how this thing works!

I know you may be annoyed that I've asked you to let us come do a demo.  But let me tell you why:

First of all-- we're doing this thing called the "Ride Along Program".  Basically, we need 12 couples to let us do demos-- and we get ours for free (and if you decide you want a Rainbow-- you can do this too!).

Now... I know your time is valuable.  But by letting us come in and show you the Rainbow-- you get an ABSOLUTELY FREE vacation (NO, it's not a time share...).

Secondly-- The demos are FUN!  Yes, I said fun!  I come along and help the Rainbow rep out, we demo the thing... but we have fun while doing it!

Third-- These are NO PRESSURE demos.  It's very laid back, and like I said: FUN!

Fourth--You are under NO obligation to buy anything.

Fifth-- You'd be helping a friend.  What's the harm in that?  I promise, we are not going to MAKE you buy anything.

I would really appreciate your help on this.  We can do it on a weeknight, or a weekend-- whatever fits your schedule!

Now there's a lot I didn't tell you about the Rainbow... partly because it would make this post that much longer... But also because you probably wouldn't believe it until you see it!  I'm telling you... it's worth just doing the demo.  Like I said, if you have babies-- I HIGHLY recommend it.  Do you have any idea what's on your floors?  And pet owners-- if you're like me and love your animals, but hate the hair... another great reason to at least let us come show you!  AND anyone who suffers from allergies, asthma, sinus issues, migraines, etc... This thing can help you too.  What's the harm in just doing a demo?  Absolutely nothing... and hey-- a free vacation?  That's a pretty sweet incentive!  :)

So...

Help a girl out?

I want my Rainbow for FREE!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment