Saturday, December 5, 2009

Random Thoughts for Today...

I know it's been forever. Sorry. But today I have a lot on my mind, and felt I needed to write about it.

So here are some random thoughts I had today.

Your feelings mean nothing if the other person doesn't feel the same.

But how will you know how that person feels unless you talk about it? Communication is important. Relationships will fail without it.

Why is life so complicated?

I'm a woman with a lot of emotions. Big dreams. And a true hopeless romantic.

Sometimes a girl doesn't want to just be called "hot". She needs more than that.

Why hide your feelings? Why are we so afraid to let someone in? Tell that person how you really feel. Don't waste their time if you truly don't feel the same about them.

For a while, I was so afraid to let someone in because I'm so afraid of getting hurt again. But honestly, the more I think about it... what is life without risks? I'd rather be hurt again knowing that I gave it my all than to look back and wonder if things would have turned out differently. Sometimes you just have to have faith and hope for the best.

It's scary. But deep down I know one day it will take me by surprise and knock me off my feet.

Sometimes it's frustrating... I look at my sisters, who both only dated one man, and wound up marrying them. And I think, "Why is it SO easy for them?" I used to get depressed. But deep down I have this faith that one day, I'll have exactly what I've always dreamed of and appreciate it more because of all the crap I've had to deal with.

I have a big heart... and while that's not a bad thing, it can be tough to deal with. When I give something, I give my all. I'm passionate. It can be ridiculously hard to deal with. But it's just who I am.

I'm a romantic.

I'm just me.

But most of all, I just want people to be honest and up front with me. Don't sugar-coat it.

Maybe I'm a bit insecure, and need a little reassurance. But is that too much to ask for?

I have feelings. I have emotions. I have desires.

I had someone tell me that I was an amazing and wonderful woman and that I deserved the best. He reminded me that I am a romantic... and sometimes I need more.

I know, I'm complicated. But most important, I'm just me. And I know one day, someone will appreciate it. All I can do now is hold on and enjoy the ride, in hopes that one day it will all be worth it.

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."


The song of the day is...

"Tell Her" by Lonestar

So you say your love's about to end
You say you can't take no more
She's out the door
And your looking for a friend

Who am I to tell you why
But I'm just curious, were you furious
Or did you swallow your pride
And look her in the eye and

Tell her that you love her
Tell her that you need her
Tell her that you want her to stay
Reassure her with a kiss
She may never know unless you
Show her what your feeling
Tell her you're believing
Even though it's hard to say
'Cause she needs to know you're thinking of her
So open up and tell her that you love her

Brother I've been right where you are now
And my heart was broke
'Cause I never spoke
Those healing words out loud

But I've learned my lesson well
And now every night
Before I close my eyes
I look at my woman and
I ask myself did you

Tell her that you love her
Tell her that you need her
Tell her that you want her to stay
Reassure her with a kiss
She may never know unless you
Show her what your feeling
Tell her you're believing
Even though it's hard to say
'Cause she needs to know you're thinking of her
So open up and tell her that you love her

Tell her that you love her

Tell her that you love her
Tell her that you need her
Tell her that you want her to stay
Reassure her with a kiss
She may never know unless you
Show her what your feeling
Tell her you're believing
Even though it's hard to say
'Cause she needs to know you're thinking of her
So open up and tell her that you love her
Tell her that you love her




Another good song:

"Try a Little Tenderness" by Michael Buble

She may be weary
Women do get weary
Wearing the same shabby dress
And when she's weary
Try a little tenderness

Oh, she may be waiting
Just anticipating
Things she may never possess
While she's without them
Try a little tenderness

It's not just sentimental
She has her grief and her care
But a word so soft and gentle
Makes it easier to bear

You won't regret it
Women don't forget it
Love is they're whole happiness
And it's all so easy
Try a little tenderness

But a word
Soft and gentle
Makes it easier to bear

You won't regret it
Cause women don't forget it
Love is their whole happiness
And it's all so easy
Just try a little tenderness

You've gotta try
You've gotta hold her
You've got to squeeze her
You've got to try
You've got to try
And always please her
You won't regret it
You won't regret it
Oh, try a little tenderness

No comments:

Post a Comment