Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year brings new things...

I normally don't make huge New Years resolutions... but I believe 2010 is going to be MY year! So there are a few things I want to change/work on. So here's my list (I'm sure I'll add to it!):

1. Get in shape-- work on strength and flexibility! Hopefully the new Wii Fit Plus will help me achieve this goal!

2. Laugh more-- Laughter truly is the best medicine. There's nothing better than a genuine laugh!

3. Love more-- this resolution is about making sure that I make an effort to really show the people in my life just how much I care about them.

4. Do more for myself-- this includes learning to say "no" when I know I can't handle something. It means taking time out of my week to take care of myself, whether it be taking a hot bath, painting my nails, going for a walk, taking a much needed nap, lunch with a friend... whatever. Just making time for myself at least once a week!

5. Take a few risks-- stop being afraid, and jump in with both feet. Apply for the job I'm nervous about. Talk to a stranger. Tell someone how I really feel about them. Whatever it is... something to get my adrenaline going and my heart beating faster.

6. Have more confidence in myself/love myself-- love my little flaws. Have more patience, and have more confidence in myself.

7. Slow down-- learn to enjoy the little things. Take things a little at a time. Stop trying to rush everything.

8. Find the true meaning of true love... :) This is MY year remember?!

9. Save more money!

10. Learn to live own my own! I will be getting my own apartment once I graduate-- and the thought of being on my own is scary, but I'm so excited about all of the possibilities!


This list wound up being longer than I originally planned... but there are still things I'll probably think of to add. :)

So what are YOUR resolutions? Follow me on Twitter @RadioGirl87 and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment