Thursday, March 18, 2010

Truths about me.

I have a big heart... and all I want is for someone to recognize that, and appreciate it-- not take advantage of it and walk all over me like it's nothing.

I am emotional. I get hurt really easily. Maybe that's a bad thing, but that's me.

I may act tough on the outside, but there are moments when I cry... Usually I cry alone-- I don't like for anyone to see me cry.

I'm not the jealous type, usually... unless you give me a reason to be. Don't try to hide things, because the truth will come out, and it'll hurt a lot worse.

Communication is key. I can't read your thoughts... Plus, we live in a society where communication is easier than ever. Is it so hard to reply to my texts/email/call?

Sometimes I read too much into things and over-react. But, before you get mad, look at it through my eyes.

I'm not needy. I can handle things myself... thank you.


Don't lead me on. Either you're in or you're out. It's up to you. Ball's in your court. What's it going to be?

I'd rather you tell me the truth than try not to hurt my feelings.

I don't like to waste time.

I make time for the things that are most important in my life. Do you?

I have big dreams and goals for my life, and I expect you to have the same. I support you, you support me. Deal?

I am not good at expressing my feelings. It scares me. I don't like to hurt someone's feelings. This goes back to the "big heart" thing. I hate confrontation...

I am just me. I am a young woman about to embark on a great adventure in my life-- it's called, the real world. I'm graduating soon, and I'll be on my way to whereever God takes me. I know I've got some crazy, messed up emotions... but I'm working on it.

I respect you... You respect me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all in B!
    I lover you very very much... :)!

    <3
    T

    ReplyDelete