Thursday, December 6, 2012

Influenster

I'm sure many of you know that I love to try new things. I love being able to have a say in new products, and to give my opinion on things!

I'm a part of this AWESOME website Influenster, and they've just revamped their site. It's easy to use, and a great place to learn about a lot of awesome products! You can also earn opportunities to try products! I recently have gotten to try Crest 3D White Whitestrips. For free!

You can go on there and find info about products, and also share your own expertise! The new setup is really great. If you're not a member already, head to www.influenster.com to check it out!

If you have any questions, please ask. Influenster is definitely one of my new favorite sites, and I'm excited to be a part of their community!

No comments:

Post a Comment