Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random thoughts at midday...

So, I've pretty much fallen in love with ALL of Lady Gaga's music. Something about her music is SO catchy and fun. I love it! It's music that makes me want to dance, and makes me happy! I admire her for being so unique!

Well... the sun is out today! I LOVE it! It feels like it's been raining for 3 weeks (since I got home for summer break). I guess the rain really makes me appreciate the sun a lot more. It's amazing how a little sun can brighten your mood. I just want to get out there and enjoy it... but there's too much to do today.

Doctor's appointments... I usually hate them, but today, I am SO glad to go! Which, it's the allergy and asthma doctor... So there shouldn't be any needles (except that ONE time I had allergy testing... and all I was allergic to was a stupid Boxelder Tree... what is that anyway?!). But I've been having some allergy like symptoms... So I'm hoping he can help me out. Plus I need a refill for my eyedrops, Advair, and inhaler!

Well, I'm out for now... Jamming to some Lady Gaga as I get ready. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment