Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday afternoon ramblings...

So, I'm sitting at home... inside... for some strange reason. It's absolutely gorgeous outside, why am I sitting in here? Hm... Anyway, it's been a great weekend! I got to work at the radio station again... and got to hang out with my new friends! Lots of laughs... Good times, good fun! I got to work the Lake Lanier event yesterday, and had a blast.

Last night, the family all went out to dinner for my brother-in-law's birthday. We went all the way to Newnan to go to Red Robin. I'd never been... but I must say, it was really good. I had a burger, with a fried egg on it! How strange! It was actually good though! Also, they have bottomless fries (which I couldn't even eat a basket of fries!) and the Freckled Lemonade is delicious (strawberry lemonade). It was fun... and funny. Seven people packed in my parents van... surprisingly we all managed not to get too irritable.

Today has been pretty uneventful... got up early and went to church... then came home and had dinner with my parents and one of my sister's and her husband. Now I'm sitting in the floor... doing this because, well, I'm really bored.

Oh... and I've discovered I can wear my hair "curly"... It's really nice, because it takes NO time to do. I just wash it, put the styling gel in... and go. It's different, and kinda hard to get used to... but I like the simplicity.

So, I know you really care about the way I wear my hair... But, it's important to me.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the week. I'm working in the office tomorrow, but it will be Kelsey, Frankie, Sarah and I cleaning out the prize closet... and Kelsey's bringing us PIZZA! Yum! Can NOT wait! Then I'm doing office hours Wednesday, New Kids on the Block concert Thursday, and No Doubt concert on Friday. Yay! Fun week! I'm really only excited about NKOTB because Jesse McCartney is opening for them, and well, I pretty much love him! Oh, and Paramore is opening for No Doubt. So yes, I am SUPER excited! =)

Well, I'm currently enjoying a bowl of Groom's Cake ice cream... yes, Blue Bell has a new flavor: chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake pieces, chocolate-covered strawberry hearts, strawberry swirl and chocolate icing swirl. Yes, LOTS of chocolate. But hey, I'm a girl. I can't help it... Chocolate is necessary sometimes.
But that's all for now... I'm savoring the greatness.

=)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Paramore = fav band!!!! :]
    I'm so jealous of you, but I'm also SO happy that things are going well for you :]
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete