Monday, August 22, 2011

The best advertisement!


I think the biggest thing that keeps people from doing something is their lack of faith or lack of belief.

I had a discussion with a Mary Kay director who talked about how her husband believed in HER, but NOT in Mary Kay. She later showed him how great the company was when she was able to buy new tires for his truck out of the money she'd made. I thought that was amazing.

If you are a doubter... let me share something with you:




I read this, and thought, "What better way to advertise!" If this doesn't convince you... I don't know what will.

I talked in earlier blogs about taking a leap of faith. Mary Kay was sort of a leap of faith for me. But it not only took leaping, it took me having faith in myself and the business.

Mary Kay is NOT for everyone. But, the company offers SO much, that it was worth me taking the leap. A company that will buy back your stuff at 90% of the cost if it doesn't work out for you... that's one of the many things that I liked.

There's a LOT more... but for now, I'll let you think on this.

When you're ready to learn more, contact me:

bsaunders87@marykay.com
Or visit my Mary Kay website (you can get all my contact info there):

No comments:

Post a Comment