Thursday, August 18, 2011

When You Got a Good Thing...

Life is good.

Sure, we could use more money. There's a lot of things we "want" but have to hold out for because we don't have the money. The house could be bigger (but that would be more cleaning!), or newer, or need less repairs.

There's a lot we might think we want to change, but at the end of the day... I'm happy. We're blessed with so much. We're both healthy, we both have jobs (even though they don't pay enough), we have a crazy, yet adorable puppy, we have a roof over our heads, we have food on the table (if I cook-- LOL), we have family and friends who love us and go out of their way for us. We have so much more than a lot of people, so we should really be thankful.

It's amazing how people constantly want more. We don't stop to realize how much we have. We forget how blessed we are.

Some days, I feel really lazy. I don't want to walk the dog, wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean the house or whatever. Today was one of those days. I didn't feel like doing the dishes and cleaning up. But then I stopped and realized that I should value what I have and take care of it.

I really do enjoy having a clean house. I enjoy my husband being able to come home to a clean house, a clean kitchen and food on the table. I've taken advantage of the fact that my husband is such a big hearted guy, that he says he doesn't care... but I want to make this house a place that he doesn't have to worry about and can be comfortable in! I'm not saying that I should do this because I'm a wife. DON'T think that at all. But I feel like I should do more because I should appreciate what I have, plus, I'm at home ALL day everyday while he's at work... so what's stopping me? My laziness!

I need to be more motivated.

Cody hasn't gotten a walk all week.
I haven't worked out in quite a while (my goal is to start Monday!).
I planned on washing blinds this week... that hasn't happened yet (maybe tomorrow).
There's a few "projects" I want to get working on. Just haven't found my motivation yet.

One thing that has gotten me excited and somewhat motivated is my new business. I am passionate about skin care and make up... which is why Mary Kay is a perfect business for me!

I am truly blessed to have stumbled upon such an amazing opportunity. Mary Kay is a thriving business, regardless of the economy (we don't sacrifice our beauty!). Mary Kay is a company that makes you feel good, encourages you to better yourself. I love it because the women I have met are incredibly helpful and giving! I am determined to succeed. I WILL succeed. I love this, and I am excited about it... and I want to share it with the WORLD!

So who wants to try some Mary Kay products and hear about the Mary Kay opportunity??? :) Did I mention there are GREAT perks for working for this company! Contact me if you want to know more!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha !!!! I'm so glad to see that you are a new Mary Kay Consultant!!! I just rejoined a month ago... and I have a few blogs and starting a new one today... as soon as I get my blog created I will send you the link!! What part of Fla are you in ?? I am on the Big Island.. maybe we'll meet someday in Dallas at a convention!!! Have a great weekend!!! Aloha D

    ReplyDelete