Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just about 24 hours left!

Just about... 24 hours left!

If you haven't seen my new announcement, check out my blog from yesterday!

I'm a new Mary Kay consultant. As a welcome and thank you, I'm offering 15% off $50 or more NOW THROUGH TOMORROW NIGHT! That's a great deal, for great products! So head on over to my website. You don't have to buy anything-- just check it out! I promise you, we've got tons of great products and I'm SO excited to share them with you guys.

http://www.marykay.com/bsaunders87

Tell your friends, link them to the website or this blog. Shout it from the rooftops-- :) I'm so excited about my journey-- and it wouldn't be possible without people like YOU!

You rock. Email me with questions or orders! bsaunders87@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment