Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life is full of...

Life is full of, well, a lot of things. There's ups, there's down's, there's questions, there's fears, etc.

There's so much going on in the world around us. And sometimes it can be so easy to get caught up, worrying about the what ifs.

I'm a person who worries. It's my nature, and I hate it. I let my fears get the best of me sometimes. The past year has been full of what I call, "Leaps of Faith". Quitting my radio job to move to Florida (which was a decision Louis and I made together, and it took faith on both our parts!), moving to Florida (away from everything I knew) and now... starting my Mary Kay business.

I have to tell you. I have had my doubts and concerns. I've worried about it. But I really believe that I can do it. I love the company. I love the products I've tried. I love the women I have met, and can't wait to see who else I'll meet. My biggest obstacle for now is getting over ME. I'm always afraid people will see me as pushy if I try to sell them something. But honestly, I don't know why this is such a big thing for me because... honestly, I don't want to push ANYONE to buy. The products sell themselves. I just want to give people the opportunity to try them.

It's a journey. And I'm SO eager to get it going full steam ahead. Without people like you, I wouldn't be able to. So thanks! I'm lucky to have so many great people standing behind me, and an awesome husband standing beside me. And most importantly, I have God on my side. I can't go wrong, now can I? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment