Thursday, June 4, 2009

Soaking wet... and all for what?!

So, my song of the day is... Leavin' by Jesse McCartney. And why? Well, I worked the New Kids On The Block concert, and Jesse was opening for them. I was supposed to do Meet and Greet with him... and guess what? They CANCELED it!

Maybe poor Jesse didn't want to get soaked... because MAN did it POUR down rain!

Well, I was planning on being "Mrs. McCartney", but after that... he's out. Oh well, HIS LOSS, right?!

So Jesse-- I'm leavin', never to come back again... I found somebody who does it better than you can... NO more makin' me cry...

You had SO many fans standing in the pouring rain... and you couldn't even come and say HI. I'm just more than slightly disappointed.

Anyway... I had a blast working the event. I danced in the rain, and got totally soaked. I took some great pictures of me and the other interns.

The rain did kinda bring me down... but all in all... it was SO much fun!

Driving home in the rain= NO FUN! It was dark, and I thought I was going to hydroplane. But I made it home safely (oh, and my "check engine" light was on the whole time).
Also, I saw a car on fire in downtown Atlanta.... Don't know how that's relevant, but that's the first time that I've seen that.

Well, it's been a long, fun day... and now I need to get some sleep, because tomorrow will be another LONG, but fun, day!
Oh, and...
My sister is going into the hospital at midnight... and they are going to induce her. So by this time tomorrow, Baby Addie will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment