Monday, June 15, 2009

Today's Song is...

So after much thought and a few good conversations... I decided my song of the day was: I Don't Need A Man by Pussycat Dolls.

"I don't need a ring around my finger, to make me feel complete."
"The more you try, the less I buy and I don't have to think it through, You'll know if I'm into you."
"So if you wanna be with me it ain't at all about the bling you're bringin', I want a love that's for real, And without that - no deal, And baby I don't need a hand if it only wants to grab one thing."

I'm ok being me, the single me.

If it's meant to be, one day I'll find that love... but I don't HAVE to have a man to make me happy.


Now I just need to keep myself busy, to keep my mind off men! Haha.

And I definitely need a JOB. I'm broke, and I absolutely HATE depending on my parents. I'm too independent for that. So if anyone knows of any job openings... let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment